This weeks totals 48 boxes

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
glad your back t/i/m/z/i/m, you have not posted in a while. You must be getting the 2012 boxes, all the 2013 boxes for me and several others have been complete skunks.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad your back t/i/m/z/i/m, you have not posted in a while. You must be getting the 2012 boxes, all the 2013 boxes for me and several others have been complete skunks.
Am having a very hard time with my dumps!! Its all good I got my new safe its 4050lbs I will post pics soon of all of my years finds.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Tim. Your #s this week are about 1/3 of my goal for 2014 (75 oz). I'll be cutting way back this year on volume. Congrats on keeping up that insane volume! I'm jealous. About how many hrs per week would you estimate you spend CRHing?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 hours but now it takes longer to dump i will work it out!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Haul Tim.. Maybe those numbers will stay somewhat consistent for you this year..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Tim! It's about time you posted! HH, Maverick.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 hours but now it takes longer to dump i will work it out!

Ha, I seriously doubt you do everything in 7 hours between picking up, searching and dumping 48 boxes, dude. If you do, you must be relying on others to help you... for one man to do all that in 7 hours is... it's not happening.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ha, I seriously doubt you do everything in 7 hours between picking up, searching and dumping 48 boxes, dude. If you do, you must be relying on others to help you... for one man to do all that in 7 hours is... it's not happening.

Do you know where I can get some CWRs of quarter eagles? Oh, and for the record, I hunt double his volume in the same amount of time (~7 hours,) by myself. It's very possible.

Last edited:

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know where I can get some CWRs of quarter eagles? Oh, and for the record, I hunt double his volume in the same amount of time (~7 hours,) by myself. It's very possible.

Let's be generous and say it takes 30 minutes to pick up those 90 boxes, and 30 more minutes to dump those 90 boxes. That leaves 360 minutes to search and bag 4,500 rolls of halves... 4.8 seconds per roll. 3 minutes per box. Right. At least with Tim that is somewhat believable at 9.6 seconds per roll, 6 minutes per box.

I think you guys need to take a closer look at how much time you're using unless you are, as I said, using multiple individuals, or maybe you're just this guy;

flash_800.jpg

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice numbers, and awesome volume as always. What is your goal for this year?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great numbers, i kicked off 2013 with a current 7.58 box skunk streak($790 in loose halves contributes to 1.58 boxes)

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is not appropriate to call another member a liar as some of your posts have also been called out as BS so I think you can relate to this.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not appropriate to call another member a liar as some of your posts have also been called out as BS so I think you can relate to this.

I didn't call them liars, I am just encouraging them to take another look at the time cost of doing such volume as I believe they are underestimating it.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

I think you guys need to take a closer look at how much time you're using unless you are, as I said, using multiple individuals, or maybe you're just this guy;

Sometimes I think your this guy BS, just let it go allready. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread