Field Test. Wallie-Worlds Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Field Test. Wallie-World's Folding Camp Shovel. First Hole!!!!!

Any guarantee? ;D

spisswgt

Jun 24, 2008
Blue Springs Missouri
Detector(s) used
Ace Garrett 250
Radio Shack Discovery 2000

poop. i need a good shovel. i'm probably just going to buy one at harbor freight.. get a nice cheap digging spade.

izzitcat

May 13, 2008
Louisville,Ky.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger/White's Classic5ID

Thanks tabdog you saved me the trouble! :thumbsup:

Izzitcat

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't care what the product is...if it breaks/bends or whatever, take it back and tell them you want your money back.

:wink: RR

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is one of the many reasons I don't shop at the worlds largest pay your employees crap store.

Hal

Soverign#48

Jan 7, 2006
Saucier Mississippi

I have two old army trenching shovels and you cant break them. I put some baseball tape on the handles so when I have sweating hands it won't slip. I attribute one of these shovels as possibly saving me bodily injury. I was detecting an old park in New Jersey and two homeless thugs came up and asked me what I was finding. I told them nothing and went back to detecting, they came up again and asked me how much my machine was worth, I told them more than they could afford. My detecting buddy was out of site and this was my mistake, I could tell something was up and just waited for it to happen. The bigger homeless thug stated what would you do if we decided to take your machine. I looked them both in the eye and said, well I guess I would have to swing this army shovel at the first fool who tried. I took the shovel in both hands and got ready. They both looked at each other and said X$!@#$%^&^ and walked off. My buddy came up minutes after and I told him what happened, we both decided the clad money we were finding was not worth the risk and we headed home. You need to buy one, look up a ARMY/NAVY surplus store in your area or get one off eBay! And allways be aware of your surroundings, this is not a safe hobby anymore trust me on this!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread