Finally aDiggers Show that was enjoyable to watch..

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
may be they read this forum and got the hint....

liftloop

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought you were going to say your cable went out:laughing7:

I was waiting for the "April fools"
I wasnt impressed -
haven't you seen my horse shoe that came off of Paul Reveres horse and the watch key that belonged to Ben Franklin
and the colonial coppers I found on the lawn next to house where Washington slept -which he probably lost getting off his horse or while he was picnicking under a tree
- hey - I can do it too

Last edited:

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-things-say-to-pastor.jpg .....One would be , please do not watch the diggers....

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have noticed this coming on slowly myself. The are toning it down a little.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My DVR only recorded one show last night. Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson site.
Although I'm no Wyatt Earp fan, was a good show :thumbsup:
a bit of screaming at times but like ya said no climbing trees .
Were their any trees there ?
even if there is, that's probably a Protected site.
No Tree Climbing allowed

Last edited:

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
"So here I am at Boot Hill and I find what appears to be a silver dime; sweet silver nectar, baby! I think I'll pull it out and rub it, since we all know that nothing can scratch silver better than a little dirt and friction from my thumb. It may be a 1916D Merc, but I'll take that chance. What do you know?! It is a 16, and I see a D! And I rubbed it!" Okay, the coin was badly worn, but enough with the coin rubbing already! At least there were no cartwheels or tree climbing this week.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"So here I am at Boot Hill and I find what appears to be a silver dime; sweet silver nectar, baby! I think I'll pull it out and rub it, since we all know that nothing can scratch silver better than a little dirt and friction from my thumb. It may be a 1916D Merc, but I'll take that chance. What do you know?! It is a 16, and I see a D! And I rubbed it!" Okay, the coin was badly worn, but enough with the coin rubbing already! At least there were no cartwheels or tree climbing this week.

even if it is a D in that condition, You can't ruin it's value :tongue3:
it's already just a Mercury collection "Filler"

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait, Diggers is still on the air? :skullflag:

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who thinks those stories are meant to be real are a little to up tight. You should hear some of my stories, like the other day when I found a old garter clip behind a big tree in a park. I would tell the story but it is x rated.

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had a chance to watch these episodes yet but I will later today.

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA HA you guys crack me up! :laughing9: Comments are funny. :D I watch diggers to get me through a long winter, see the great history, sites they get to explore and some of the finds. After thinking about it, if someone said here is thousands of dollars a year, a camera crew, get to travel all over the US, metal detect for a living (heck yeah!) AND get to hunt sites none us would ever be able to hunt, I might run around like an idiot and tell a whole biography of someone from a horseshoe.
Don't get me wrong I think they act like buffoons and give the hobby a bit of a bad rep, but let's face it it's done for entertainment. (whether anyone likes em' or not they have been on for three seasons. And people can always watch something else) Just my humble opinion. Cheers all. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread