Finally back!

Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After months of moving and getting situated into a new residence I'm finally able to pick the detector back up. Being away from the hobby has given me a renewed excitement and interest. I have a good hunt lined up for tomorrow morning and hope to post some pics of great finds. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through each of your stories and finds during the hiatus. HH

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha welcome back I get the same way if I cant get out for like 3,days at most I can only imagine ur time off lol

OP
OP
Jeremy76

Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks christo. I'm from Brookhaven RotZorn.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brookhaven- the Neighborhood in Southhaven - that Brookhaven? What's the closest big town if not the same one?

I and my family lived on Brookhaven drive until I was like 5-6 then we moved north of Memphis to Tipton County. But welcome back no matter where you're from man!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck.. I know the feeling I'm stuck at work for the next four nights and have a 1830's farm lined up to hunt.. Waiting is exciting..

OP
OP
Jeremy76

Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, Brookhaven the town. Southern MS close to the LA state line (25 miles or so). 60 miles south of Jackson, between Natchez and Hattiesburg.

Pong this place is an early settlement, late 1800's, one of the oldest in the county. Private land and never hunted from what I'm told, but who knows. Excited indeed!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeremy.. This place I have lined up is the same way.. Of all places it belongs to a guy I work with.. He gave me permission to the whole property.. He said its been in his family the entire time and has never been hunted. I almost came unglued at work LOL.. Will post what I find and hope to see your finds too.. Best of luck.

OP
OP
Jeremy76

Jeremy76

Jan 16, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You probably have a much better chance at success in PA but this area is still fairly rich in history. Either way best of luck tomorrow and do post finds.

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You probably have a much better chance at success in PA but this area is still fairly rich in history. Either way best of luck tomorrow and do post finds.
Are you kidding? The Spanish have been at least near your parts for as long as anyone's been up here in PA. I'm just excited now, I was reading some old maps and found the location of a small fort in the French & Indian war less than 2 miles from my house. Now it's just time to try to get permission!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread