Finally bit the bullet!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Placed an order this evening for a t2 se from one of the fine supporting advertisers on this site. It'll take me a while to learn it, but from what I hear, It's worth it! Anyways I got burned on a top of the line Garrett grand master hunter years ago. What a big P.O.S.! Spent a lot of money on it, The plastic handle broke 2 weeks after I got it and I was getting spanked by guys using nautilus machines. Been kinda on the fence about doing this. Boy I sure hope this machine delivers!

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought mine for a ghosttown site full of old square nails thinking it would be my relic machine. A funny thing happened it became my favorite for everything. It feels better in my hand than any detector I've ever used. Keep us abreast how it works out for you. HH

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the support! From what I hear, It's a good machine, but some users say it takes a little patience at first to learn it. I do feel like I was treated good on the price and Phone calls and PM's were answered promptly. Thanks for the good customer service Bart!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr.b I'm excited for you! It will take you a bit to really get comfy with it but you will still be making good recoveries during this period. I think you're transition will be fairly quick due to the fact that you have a big network of people here that you can bounce stuff off. Don't ever hesitate to ask u questions. And definitely read the manual a couple times, Abe

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr.b I'm excited for you! It will take you a bit to really get comfy with it but you will still be making good recoveries during this period. I think you're transition will be fairly quick due to the fact that you have a big network of people here that you can bounce stuff off. Don't ever hesitate to ask u questions. And definitely read the manual a couple times, Abe
Thanks! I'm sure I can use the help. Heck, I can barely operate my old flip phone, and now I'm about to put my hands on a machine with all this new technology! I'f I learn this machine, I might even be able to graduate up to one of those I phones!:laughing7:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I'm sure I can use the help. Heck, I can barely operate my old flip phone, and now I'm about to put my hands on a machine with all this new technology! I'f I learn this machine, I might even be able to graduate up to one of those I phones!:laughing7:
That is funnier than you know my friend. I'm looking at your post through my smashed iphone screen as we speak. The T2 is the only piece of technology that's withstood the punishment of Abe so far. I should be carrying an old bag phone :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread