NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it's final, my silver drought is over. I went to my local tot-lot a little while ago, and while I was working the sand under the swings, a couple of city trucks and front loader shows up and start digging a massive hole about 18 inches deep and 50' X 50', I could hardly wait for them to leave... ;D. Well I guess it must have been lunch time and they all left, :thumbsup:. I immediately jumped in their hole and started swinging, first hit a wheatie, second hit the same. Third hit was a deepie, I dug down another 6" at the bottom of their hole and dug up this SILVER ring ::). I had decided to take my Fisher 1266-X out dirt fishing today, good thing I did, nothing else was found so I tried the woodchips, I got about 1.20 in gas refunds. When I got done with the woodchips I looked up and noticed that the work crew came back from lunch and put yellow tape all over the area they had dug the hole...perfect timing........ Not GE

Attachments

• silver ring.jpg
    silver ring.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Perfect timing, indeed! :thumbsup: Way to go! That ring is a keeper for sure!

Congrats! Nana :)

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats on the silver, nice ring :thumbsup: way to take advantage of the situation.
Glenn

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for all the kudo's all. I think the crew must have known what I was waiting for and did not tape up the hole till I was done :thumbsup:.....Not GE

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
NGA,
Might have to change your name to Got it. 8) ;Dlol
Nice ring.
Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread