Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Another one for the Blondes out there.
Out of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be the best!

Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents!

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Hellooooooooooo ooo? It's only 25 freaking cents!!!!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: Good one, you have to love blond jokes. And that reminds me of...

A group of 6 blonds are having drinks in the bar, all high fiving each other other saying 2 years.

During the evening other blond stragglers enter and joined the party with all the high 5's and their mantra of 2 years.

Finally the bartender was interested on what was happening at their table and walked over to talk to the ladies. He was asking them if they were some sort of club and the the significance was for the 2 years.

One of the blonds produced a puzzle of Winnie the Poo that was labeled 3-5 years. She said proudly, it took us only 2 years. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions