finally got it and made first find!!!

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
i finally got my first machine ever.a tesoro cibola. been waitin' with much anticipation. read the instructions and a post or so about it. still not sure of some things,but made my first three finds. two washers and something i'm gonna have to go back for with bigger digger.far out! there went my age. had to come in. got sick while waitin' on it and it was just too cold to stay out very long. everyone on here has been so patient, kind and willing to share. thank you so very much!!! looking forward to more!

Godspeed

wrr

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures pictures..we want to see the washers..lol HH

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck with the washers, did you find any DRYERS? :o
-MM-

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good choice of machine ;)

Brush4

Greenie
Feb 24, 2007
Congrats River Rat you better get the heating pad out your arm will be sore by the weekend haha

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you!

Boy, I still remember my first find. Took my detector out of the shipping box, filled the AA battery tray while the NiMH one was charging and headed out into the back yard. Had a hit almost immediately! Dug up a cookie size glob of brazing solder I had left on the lawn 20 years before when "fixing" the hinge on the driver side door of my Dodge Demon. :D

It may not all be valuable. but it's all fun!

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That Rocks River Rat!!!

Great to here that your weather is at least somewhat good enough to get out and do a little hunting.

Like Charlie said, its all fun!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread