NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and got wet.
was trying to decide between rev war land spot or water spot I got some old gold & silver in Ct. last yr,,,went for thewater - nothing special but got some silver - religious medal is larger than a quarter ..was down about 1 1/2 feet
silver dimes were almost as deep - water was in the 30s - air was in the 40s
293903_2.jpg
293903_1.jpg

Upvote 23
Brrrrr...I must warn the new guys against letting their wives/girl friends read your posts Casper. Be prepared to spend money on gold/silver because Casper finds a lot!
Congrats on getting out...it begins.......

Respect to you for getting into the Arctic brine to score the silver! Will you clean those? How? Sub 8-)

Geeezzzz, your goose bumps have goose bumps! :o
Congrats on you silver scores!

Are there any conditions you won't hunt in.....don't answer that...we know the answer! :D

As stated above...BRRRRRRR!!

Good for you. At least it wasn't for nothing.

Congrats on the silver scores.
A man has to know his limitations, , as my friend Clint would say. That's too cold for me.

Congrats on the silver scores.
A man has to know his limitations, , as my friend Clint would say.
That's too cold for me.

Now you got the door cracked, prop it open!!

:)

nice digs Casper-HH

In agreement you are a very brave man Casper! WTG on the silver.

He swims with the fishies...and I mean that in a good way!! :D

You got balls, well they might be in your chest now but that is way too cold for me to be in the water. I tried to go out today and wussed out because of the wind. No way I was getting wet. Great finds though. Getting cold, worth it.

Way to get after it Casper! Nice finds!

Respect to you for getting into the Arctic brine to score the silver! Will you clean those? How? Sub 8-)
I use to use electrolysis on them - not any more on ones like these - these will come out paper thin if cleaned - at end of the season I will some times break the crust off - just not worth the effort to clean them they just go into my coffee table display at the end of the year - the ones like this just and contrast to the silver, browns, greys and other black ones in there

In agreement you are a very brave man Casper! WTG on the silver.
not as brave as another guy I ran into there - he had an At pro and was hitting the wet sand and thought since there was no ice on the water
takes extreme temps to do that - that the water must not be that bad - he was wearing long jean shorts and wet shoes and thought he'd try
going in to his knees - he wont be doing that ever again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back