Finally my turn.

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Hi All! It has been awhile since I have been able to have my own post. Anyway, today was my b-day and my wife got me the best gift ever. $200 in machine rolled halves in yellow wrappers (Brinks?) They produced 41/40% AND 1 Lonely 90%. It is pretty funny that my wife knows where to find silver filled rolls when I have been searching for them for months :dontknow: Anyway, HH SE

Attachments

• Hi Ho Silver.JPG
    Hi Ho Silver.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 381
Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okay. now I know what to ask for on my birthday!

Happy Birthday!

apush :read2:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Happy Birthday to you! Tell your wife that was a great idea for your gift and it paid off.
All the best
rileyboy

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
CanI borrow your wife for my birthday too? :-) I'll return her after she gets me 40 silvers!1 WOW.

COngrats.

And happy birthday.

OP
OP
silvereagle78

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Silver Stripe said:
Don't forget to ask where she got them so you can go get the rest. Congrats, Mark
jrf30 said:
CanI borrow your wife for my birthday too? :-) I'll return her after she gets me 40 silvers!1 WOW.

COngrats.

And happy birthday.
Rich Hartford said:
Great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Great wife :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hello2: :hello2:
HH
Rich
silvercop said:
congrats.....and happy birthday :icon_thumright:
rileyboy said:
Happy Birthday to you! Tell your wife that was a great idea for your gift and it paid off.
All the best
rileyboy
Thanks for all the comments. I let my wife read them to reassure her that she did good on my gift. She thought getting me the rolls was lame because I never find much silver in them:dontknow: Not to mention she is embarrassed to go somewhere and ask for them . I would think she would have realized after roll 3 when I started jumping around acting like I was six years old that I was pleased.

Kauka

Apr 22, 2010
Now I gotta get my wife to read this
She has been very reticent about doing this with me / for me
Maybe this will give her a little motivation

Great gift!
Happy B-Day!

HH

chow

Feb 25, 2010
MIDWEST
woo hoo! can i get your address and send your wife $5k? that is a cool and unexpected gift - sometimes it seems to work out that way for chr'ers. good things happen to good people...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions