Finally something of value

gambler13

May 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Xterra 705
After a month of playing with my BHQDII and finding nothing but junk iron and pull tabs, I found something of value. 10 years ago while I was planting arborvitaes at the back of my yard, I lost a wedding ring. Today while I was out practicing my pinpointing, I had my wife dig a half circle and flip the ground on the hinge. Right there in the dug out area, approx. 8 inches down, there was my wedding ring I lost 10 years ago, 4 inches out from the tree trunk.

Upvote 0
C

Cappy Z.

gambler13 said:
After a month of playing with my BHQDII and finding nothing but junk iron and pull tabs, I found something of value. 10 years ago while I was planting arborvitaes at the back of my yard, I lost a wedding ring. Today while I was out practicing my pinpointing, I had my wife dig a half circle and flip the ground on the hinge. Right there in the dug out area, approx. 8 inches down, there was my wedding ring I lost 10 years ago, 4 inches out from the tree trunk.
:icon_thumleft: Sweet!

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
No matter if the machine still cost more than the ring ever did, I think it just paid for itself. That's gotta be cool to find,
especially since you pointed it out and your wife did the flip.

(it wasn't setup by you, was it?)

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gambler13 said:
How cool is that?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that must have been a surprise!

Don't lose it again! :thumbsup: