Finally Something to Post About. Double Bucklister! ! !

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This season has not been as good as the past two years for me when it comes to pulling silvers, :BangHead: but I finally dug an item that will check two off my Bucket List. It's amazing that if you dwell on what you really want to find, it usually comes true in a short time. THE SECRET has worked for me. :icon_thumleft: Earlier this year I was fixated on digging a Capped Bust. While in NY hunting with the B@stards of the Bramble guess what I dug the 1st day, an 1834 Capped Bust half dime. :hello2: During the summer I had the SLQ on my mind since I've only ever dug one. Within a few weeks I pulled two of them. :thumbsup: Recently I have been wanting a Seated quarter and a Love Token. Well today it happened. :headbang: Since it was slow at work I took the afternoon off and drove different roads home looking for more prospective sites. Upon getting home I sat in the garage catching up on Tnet posts and the wife asked "aren't you going detecting"? Well it only took me a few moments to change into some dirt fishing clothes and off I went. The 1st site I hit should have some old coins there, but I have not pulled anything older than a wheat penny. After about an hour I went to site #2. I've hunted this permission a couple times and I knew it had to have some keepers somewhere. I have permission to pull the floor boards out of the small barn/carriage house to see what I can find. Well that wasn't going to happen today only having a couple hours before supper so I concentrated in the back in a very trashy area using the sharpshooter coil running the FA process. WOW I was so stoked when I saw this find. :headbang: Immediately broke into a happy dance and I'm still wearing a Sh!t eating grin as I type this. :tongue3:.

Today's Keeper (Double Bucket Lister

20171006_164606.jpg 20171006_164618.jpg

All Today's Finds (less the trash)

20171006_164543.jpg

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 95

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats awesome. I got my love token earlier this year but I kinda wish it had been on a seated instead of a foreign silver

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic finds Loco, very happy for you! Enjoy those beauties!

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Loco on the bucket-lister. I know exactly how you feel on the dry spell. So happy for you man and I almost started picturing you in my mind doing your happy dance but hit the brakes on that real fast. Congrats to you Mister.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is really awesome, the amount of work that went into the love token is fantastic!! Nice score

Thanks Jackalope, see does have some nice detail. I've always wanted to dig a seated Q, being that this one is also a love token put's it over the top. It even has my wife's 1st name initial. :icon_thumleft:

Very nice Loco. It looks like that coin has had several lives. A quarter, a token, and perhaps later a ring. Now it's A love token that belongs to Kevin's brother in laws brother in law. Totally rad. Right on bro!

Thanks Steve. yes it's a sweet Kevin's brother in laws brother in law find. :tongue3:

Ps I'll never forget that look on you face holding that Capped bust. I'll remember that one forever!

I found it hard to believe you could ID it as dirty as it was, recon I need to invest in a pair of bifocals. I almost crapped myself when you told me what it was. That was a fun hunt for sure.

Great find. Love old silver. Congratulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Thanks Emit, don't we all love old silvers? :tongue3:

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one of the nicest love token designs I've seen. Congrats bud that is awesome!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post

That is really awesome, the amount of work that went into the love token is fantastic!! Nice score
Thanks Jackalope, see does have some nice detail. I've always wanted to dig a seated Q, being that this one is also a love token put's it over the top. It even has my wife's 1st name initial.

Ah ha! I was wondering that very thing when you posted! Now you will need to consider how to turn "your" fabulous find into "HER" new BLING!;D

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That really is nice. The engraver was a master. I too cant stop looking at it, it really pops with the precision engraving. Congrats ! Great work. Looks like you got a ring too.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DANG WHAT A MONOGRAM

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent piece! Congrats!

But....about that "not having anything worth posting...". Well, I'm beginning to think I'm not welcome here! All that posting of clad!?! YUCK!
I think Blingie, Fishy and I are due a vacation! Stop posting until I have something "worth" posting! :BangHead::tongue3:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.... tisk tisk tisk....look what you done did now.....
2 Bucket Listers for the price of one!?!.....
How could I ever beat that?..... crisp artwork on that puppy!:occasion14:
Attaboy!

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok I'm gonna have to buy this book.
Congrats on your double bucketlisters.

muddpuppy

Jun 20, 2011
Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AwesomeAwesomeAwesome. Keep Swinging!!

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's awesome. You can tell it had a pin soldered on it at one time. Congrats!

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, that is a great looking token. Big congrats!!

Thanks washingtonian, gotta love a first.

Thats awesome. I got my love token earlier this year but I kinda wish it had been on a seated instead of a foreign silver

Thanks toasted, I'd have been happy with one on any coin, congrats on digging one. finds like this feeds the fire.

Fantastic finds Loco, very happy for you! Enjoy those beauties!

Thanks SD51 hope the happy lasts, it's the feeling we all chase.

WTG Loco on the bucket-lister. I know exactly how you feel on the dry spell. So happy for you man and I almost started picturing you in my mind doing your happy dance but hit the brakes on that real fast. Congrats to you Mister.

Thanks Dave, glad you came to your senses, I bet your vision of my happy dance was way better then the real thing. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread