Finally Something to Post About. Double Bucklister! ! !

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This season has not been as good as the past two years for me when it comes to pulling silvers, :BangHead: but I finally dug an item that will check two off my Bucket List. It's amazing that if you dwell on what you really want to find, it usually comes true in a short time. THE SECRET has worked for me. :icon_thumleft: Earlier this year I was fixated on digging a Capped Bust. While in NY hunting with the B@stards of the Bramble guess what I dug the 1st day, an 1834 Capped Bust half dime. :hello2: During the summer I had the SLQ on my mind since I've only ever dug one. Within a few weeks I pulled two of them. :thumbsup: Recently I have been wanting a Seated quarter and a Love Token. Well today it happened. :headbang: Since it was slow at work I took the afternoon off and drove different roads home looking for more prospective sites. Upon getting home I sat in the garage catching up on Tnet posts and the wife asked "aren't you going detecting"? Well it only took me a few moments to change into some dirt fishing clothes and off I went. The 1st site I hit should have some old coins there, but I have not pulled anything older than a wheat penny. After about an hour I went to site #2. I've hunted this permission a couple times and I knew it had to have some keepers somewhere. I have permission to pull the floor boards out of the small barn/carriage house to see what I can find. Well that wasn't going to happen today only having a couple hours before supper so I concentrated in the back in a very trashy area using the sharpshooter coil running the FA process. WOW I was so stoked when I saw this find. :headbang: Immediately broke into a happy dance and I'm still wearing a Sh!t eating grin as I type this. :tongue3:.

Today's Keeper (Double Bucket Lister

20171006_164606.jpg 20171006_164618.jpg

All Today's Finds (less the trash)

20171006_164543.jpg

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 95

tomhighland

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2015
In MI woods
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on a great find! Speculating about it. Did someone give it to his girl when he went to war? Did she give it to him when he marched off. I love finds that challenge the mind to think of the history.

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2016
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW Awesome Loco. Still waiting on both of those bucket listers.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loco 2 incredible finds. I mean incredible! You deserve it not to mention some sort of detecting wizard. The mind is a powerful thing. Congratulations my friend
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Truth I love it when something inside me, takes me to a spot that gets me a supper cool find.

Congrats on the double bucket lister.
That is one pretty Love Token
M = MINE
I'll PM you my address,, lol

Thanks ATW. o0ops, I already sent it to your NY address.

Congratulations on a great find! Speculating about it. Did someone give it to his girl when he went to war? Did she give it to him when he marched off. I love finds that challenge the mind to think of the history.

Thanks and Ditto. Someone sent me this link

https://www.facebook.com/WarBetween...294238160890/1303541339669504/?type=3&theater

Wow awesome Loco that is really cool congrats man....:icon_thumright:

Thanks PP

WOW Awesome Loco. Still waiting on both of those bucket listers.

Thanks neohio just know it's gonna happen and soon it will. "Think it so - make it so"

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Congratulations Loco-digger! Well deserved...

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find Loco ! I can only imagine your excitement when you pulled that baby from the depths of the dirt.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you found something that will inspire you to detect for next 75 years !

Really Great Find Mr. LD

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Congratulations Loco-digger! Well deserved...

Thanks HighVDI, Lord knows I've been swinging the coil every weekend, I was due for something substantial.

Excellent find Loco ! I can only imagine your excitement when you pulled that baby from the depths of the dirt.

Thanks TH, It was a long happy dance and I was so stoked I had to send a pic on a group text to many of my detecting friends from all over the country.

Glad you found something that will inspire you to detect for next 75 years !

Really Great Find Mr. LD
Thanks CMDdog It's finds like this one that stokes the fire..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread