Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
its called entertainment...goofy sells..but in their defense go on you tube and look up their old videos before the show.They havent changed much...look up anaconda treasure

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When they get their lips around an Irukandji it will be a slightly delayed but agonizing death.

And Darwin claims another.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When they get their lips around an Irukandji it will be a slightly delayed but agonizing death.

And Darwin claims another.

Well that takes entertainment to a whole other level!
Think I'll just MD the boring way....a lot safer.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that on a James Bond movie? The blue octopus?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Them Australians must be tough as nails 'cause everything that swims or crawls seems to be deadly poisonous.

blue-ringed-octopus.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that takes entertainment to a whole other level!
Think I'll just MD the boring way....a lot safer.

Damn right.... I'm with you all the way that "boring" is the way to go. We all know Darwin said "Survival of the fittest" but the "smartest" also. Stupid is as stupid does.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember once when pre-teen, there were jelly fish washed up on the beach. I got a heck of a rash from touching them. Don't remember much more, except it aint smart to mess with those things.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember once when pre-teen, there were jelly fish washed up on the beach. I got a heck of a rash from touching them. Don't remember much more, except it aint smart to mess with those things.

Well I took my 5 kids from TN. to Gulf Shores AL. for a summer vacation. A hurricane had come through a week or so earlier but we had our reservations and everyone was excited. Got there, unloaded and headed for beach. Everybody jumped in Gulf. I was in the water 3-4 minutes and it felt like a Great White bite me on the foot. Came out and headed for blanket bleeding like hell. Well the locals came over and looked and said it was "just a jelly fish sting". And said since the storm there really bad right now. I swear I saw a large vertical fin swimming away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread