🥇 BANNER Find Of A Lifetime

B.RATNY

Greenie
Aug 18, 2006
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
I don't post that much anymore but I figured I had to post this one. Met up with a couple hunting buddies and forum members, Park pirate and Ed upstate at a local pounded park. Very tough to get anything out of there anymore. I guess the treasure gods were smiling down on me today cause I found a good one. After 20+ years and hundreds of Indian heads today was the day....
HH Butch NY

Attachments

• 100_5775.jpg
    100_5775.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 719
  • 100_5779.jpg
    100_5779.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 114
That is a SWEET key date. Nice find

Heck yea!..congratulations.

The holy grail of indians, congrats

I guess I didn't know that was a key date as I've found 2 of those....:laughing7::laughing7:

Oh my. Congrats

love the condition, makes mine look sad

Congratulations! :occasion14:

That's a beautiful '77 IH and definitely one for the books. 20 years huh??
It just goes to show that your persistence WILL pay off.

Big congrats on that one. Looks to be in really nice shape too.

So now, do you keep it or (God forbid) sell it?? I have yet to sell a single treasure find. Just can't bear to do it after all the passion and work that goes into finding them. Others sell their stuff all the time.

But whatever you do, you found it and it's on the record here forever. That's a truly awesome find.

Last edited:
Hi; Great Find; It bis in Fine Condition with Corrosion which places it as VG in the pricing of it ok. Congrats. PEACE:RONB

Outstanding Butch! What an incredible find! Glad you rescued it and shared your story!

Congratualtions on the beautiful IH cent! :occasion14:

Awesome finds Butch- big time congrats to you! I hunt with Ed and Tony when they come to Mass and they're great guys- so much so in fact that they left that beauty for ya!

-- Jeff --

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back