Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all...been a while since I posted. Had three trips produce silver...the first was with Zoso and Mirage at the Silver Mine...if you remember the pics of his SLQ in the swampy area. Got a merc and 2 rosies (one is almost unrecognizable ???) and about 15 wheats, and a silver plated spoon, all right around where Dan found his walking half way back. A week or so later, I hit a school that we've hammered and surprisingly got 2 other rosies.
May6B.jpg

Then me and Mirage hit the Iceberg a bit last night. I started exploring and stumbled accross a new area that starting spitting out wheats and a merc and a silver quarter. Knew I had to go tell Mirage before he caught me hauling it in all by myself ;). So we stayed until it got real dark and picked up some more stuff. Definitely more there.

May6A.jpg

May6C.jpg

Thanks for looking yall, HH! 8)

Upvote 0
The Iceberg! Here we go again! When you guys hunt together, do you get interference from each other's machines? By the way, great finds as usual.

Great bunch of finds, Nate. Gary and I have been out a few times and I have a bunch of stuff to post. I am usually so tired after a day's hunt, that I haven't been posting our finds. I'll try to get some posted next week or Gary is going to kick my you know what. LOL

Again, thanks for the post and pictures. HH, Ringfinder

Dang at the silver, Nate! :o You all are going to have that Ohio dirt free of any silver in no time flat! 8)

Congrats! Nana ;)

Thanks guys! Halfdime, we have to get pretty close in order to evoke any interference.
Ringfinder, that's exactly why its been a month since i posted...with all that's involved and all. I bet your next post is gonna be killer. 8)

Nice coins Nate.
Your Dad told me about the spot you were working. I know I briefly worked that area a while ago but found it real trashy. Maybe we are talking about a different spot..dunno.
I'm free this coming Sunday so maybe I'll break out the DFX for a bit!

How'd ya do at the track meet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back