Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Giant Ring.jpg
I found this huge piece of cut pipe on Tuesday in Left Field. The first thing I thought after I knocked the dirt off/out was that it looked like a giant's ring. The angle it's cut at and the fact it's rounded really makes it look like a ring.

JC Higgins Lock.jpg

I found this JC Higgins padlock half in the Right Field of the same baseball diamond. From what I can find out this was a private brand used by Sears and that it was probably a long-shanked bicycle lock. I found it near the fence line so the rest of it may be on the other side of the fence.

Disney Princess.jpg
Disney Princess, probably off a chain. Found this in a tot lot along with 42 coins.

Misc Finds.jpg A token, ice skate key chain, Hulk (obviously a surface find), and a fired hollow point bullet. (I hate finding these in parks.)

Misc Jewelry Finds.jpg Various misc. jewelry finds.

Multiple Rings.jpg Several rings. The plastic one was a surface find. I actually thought it was a piece of hard candy until I was right up on it. The flattened ring was in a parking lot.

Three Toy Cars.jpg I love finding toy cars. The first two were in a sandpit within the tot lot. The Race Car was in Right Field of the previously mentioned Ball Diamond.

Unknown.jpg Another find from that Ball Diamond. I'm not really sure what it is. It sorta looks like a drawer pull, but it's not quite the right shape. It also looks like a corner protector, but it's not even enough.

YoYo.jpg Not a MD find. But found at Meijer while shopping. Only 10 bucks. I still love to play with Yo-Yo's and have a drawer full of them.

OP
OP
Mzjavert

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry I meant to put this under Our Discoveries. Enjoy anyway.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds - Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions