Finds from today and yesterday

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't find any "great" coins but did find 2 silver rosies, some wheats, a 1927 Buffalo nickel, a silver ring and a toy ring, buttons and some relics (including an instrument mouthpiece). Had some help from Slippery Jack to get my SE Pro running well on Saturday, thanks again Jack.

101_1719.jpg

101_1721.jpg

Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It looks like you got a little bit of everything. The harmonica reed and the buttons indicate that you're in old territory. The old coins have got to be there somewhere.

Nice ring! :icon_sunny:

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
I sure enjoyed the hunt with you and I see ya finally got one of those Hem wieghts I was telling you about! LOL

HH
Slipperyjack47

OP
OP
Wallhangers

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny Jack! You described one of those to me and I thought it would be bigger than that. I just thought this was some kind of a button! See why I like to post some of the relics too? Another mystery solved!

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
That key is wonderful! And any day you find silver is a great day in my book. I just found a silver (a '54 rosie) yesterday, and its the first silver coin in I don't know how long. Been in a real rut for silver coins as of late. Need to start hitting some better sites I guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread