West of Montréal
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer11
excalibur11
XP déus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunt of detection with my brother Michel on a very old site which I made several times. Michel found a bracelet which I believe a date of the of fur but is not silver. Just quoted(esteemed) of the bracelet found two old coppers come from Ireland with king Georges111.
One of the two one see the harp and the crown above. Date of the end of 1700.In after noon(south) we turned(returned) on even old site and Michel found a very old copper ring.
For me the morning begun with a bullet of musket and a brooch of trade of fur of silver WOW. In after noon I have still found one bullets of musket and a silver one ten cent of the 1919 and a penny of 1940.
We spent a beautiful day of detection, we are very satisfied with our hunting.
GuyToken

Sortie de détection avec mon frère Michel sur un très vieux site que j'ai fait plusieurs fois. Michel a trouvé un bracelet que je crois date de la traite de fourrure mais elle est pas en argent. Juste a coté du bracelet il a trouvé deux vieux coppers qui viens d'Irlande avec le roi Georges111. Un des deux on vois la harpe et la couronne au dessus. SA date de la fin des années 1700. Dans l'après midi nous avons retourné sur se même vieux site et Michel a trouvé une très vieille bague en cuivre.
Pour moi le matin sa commencé avec une balle de mousquet et en suite une broche de traite de fourrure en argent WOW. Dans l'après midi j'ai encore trouvé une balles de mousquet et un silver un dix cent de 1919 et un sou de 1940.
Nous avons passé une belle journée de détection, nous sommes bien content de notre chasse.
GuyToken

Upvote 0

CaribooCam

May 27, 2015
The North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion
Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have yourself some good ground out there! Always like to see your posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread