Finds with the new Tejon (photos added)

chadgallant

Dec 31, 2007
burton nb
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / tigershark /Sandshark
I got a new Tejon a while back and just finished getting it all assembled and managed to get some time on it these last couple of days. Man is it impressive. I had a GTP 1350 before and found myself cherrypicking when I wasn't paying attention. With the Tejon I don't do that. I end up digging the consistent signals not just the good ones. These finds are from a section of the park where I get alot of military buttons and buckles from. Things were pretty quite there with the GTP 1350, I managed to shake things up a bit with the Tejon.
The first pic is of a 1834 British six pence that was with the Hindustan button and a square nail
IMG_0044.JPG
Along with the hindostan regimental button I found 2 more 76 regiment of foot buttons.
IMG_0001.JPG
here is the hindostan button
IMG_0003.JPG
I managed to pick up a 1930 canadian nicle as well
IMG_0004.JPG
and lastly I picked up 2 more 76 regt of foot buttons. this brings my total to 9 from this park.
[attach5]
I also managed to pick up a 1916 New Brunswick Kilties cap badge. I will post later as it is soaking now. This Battalion only in existence for 1 year until is was renamed the 236th overseas Bn, in 1917. It is in really good shape.
Looking forward to getting out shortly with the Tejon to see what else I missed.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 407
Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Finds with the new Tejon

yEP,THE DEPTH WITH THE BIG COIL ON tHE tEJON,IS UNREAL,AS IS ITS SEPERATION ABILITY.iT HAS BREATHED new life into all of my old sites for sure.......sorry dang caps lock!!

OP
OP
chadgallant

chadgallant

Dec 31, 2007
burton nb
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon / tigershark /Sandshark

I tell you it gets the blood pumping again about what I missed these last couple of years. I only have about 20 more acres left to go in that old park.

Here is that New Brunswick Kilties cap badge
IMG_0001 (2).JPG

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea,it is an impressive machine.I had to learn its language,as I was used to the mixed tone of Whites,but learned something every trip out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread