Attachments

• couple.jpg
    couple.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 177

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Very nice....you are really talented ....i would have you do Cheyenne and mariah, but will have to wait till I find that 'cache"

Can you show us more of your work?

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
I think God touched you. That is great work.
Joe

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
Not knowing what the subjects looked like it is hard to judge! I would say man is excellent but sorry to say Lady is not that great!
GOD BLESS!! Bill

S

stefen

Art is in the eye of the beholder.

You will like it or maybe portions of it or maybe be totally turned off.

When I was in college, each person in the design studio made a presentation of his design solution of the weekly problem statement, to his peers (faculty was exempt). Regardless of how you solved the problem or the quality of your design, you could measure your peer's comments on a bell curve. At the top of the curve, some would rave, those at the bottom would boo, and those in the middle determined whether your design was a success or a failure.

Fisherman took a risk and presented his creation, and being self critical like all design professionals, allowed the TN audience a glimpse of his talent. By doing so, his presentation will be critiqued and will receive both praise and criticism, which in turn, will determine his success or failure.

If we could view his photograph right now, we'd see a big smile (and both ears intact).

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I wish I could draw like that, but the good lord decided to let work art with finish carpentry.
awesome drawing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread