fire king mug

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Good morning all here is my latest Good will find. It was marked at 89 cents :thumb_up: I saw some on Fleabay and prices are all over the place. Does anybaody have a realistic idea of what I can get for it ? This is a stock pic my cell does not take very good pics.

Thanks Ace Villa-v

Attachments

• mug.jpg
    mug.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 364

peavey5000

Greenie
Dec 7, 2011
Bradford,PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can sell for about 10.00 alone.......what you want to find is a snoopy fire king mug....BIG $$$$$$

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Yes it says Fire King on the bottom and no chips craks or flea bites. Thansk Creeper I'm saving up some loot to sell at a local flea coming up this spring and wanted to know where to start on the price.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Creeper is right. I wouldn't sell it for less than $15. That's a good average price for them. I have a little jadeite myself. Sell a little every now and then too. You'd probably do better on Ebay than the local flea with it though.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Creeper is right. I wouldn't sell it for less than $15. That's a good average price for them. I have a little jadeite myself. Sell a little every now and then too. You'd probably do better on Ebay than the local flea with it though.
DIg's you have a lil jadeite my butt I seen it.. I would love to find a mixer with the bowls you have!!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DIg's you have a lil jadeite my butt I seen it.. I would love to find a mixer with the bowls you have!!!
You mean a mixer like the one hiding in this pic.?-

100_4299.jpg

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
You mean a mixer like the one hiding in this pic.?-

View attachment 621240
Yes but it wasn't hiding from me it was the first thing I saw in the pic the first time you posted

View attachment 621240

peavey5000

Greenie
Dec 7, 2011
Bradford,PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I do is collect single fire king cups here and there from anywhere from .25 - 1.00 each and if I can put sets together fine if not I sell em as a big assorted lot....always do good on it..and yes the snoopy fire king, but it has to be the right colored roof......but also look for Bazooka gum coffee cup, Burger Queen....and many many others...lots of money out there just gotta find it

RocknRoll

Apr 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can sell for about 10.00 alone.......what you want to find is a snoopy fire king mug....BIG $$$$$$

Found a Snoopy one for $1...mint with vivid color. If it was orange it would be worth more but still a great score.

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, if you find a stuckey's coffee club one you've got an easy $100. I have a lot of 12 matching Mcdonalds fire king mugs I need to sell at some point, those do well if they're lotted up. I once sold a set of 6 plain green painted ones for $50. Easy money if you find them for cheap!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions