First Cross, TWO silvers, and a Tax Token for Nana40!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Well I had the burning desire to hunt tonight and I made the wife mad and told her I was going to run out for an hour. Baldingboy called me up and asked what I was doing and I told him and he asked if he could come along too. I was already in the dog house so I said sure.

Went to a place we had hunted before and found silver. I only was supposed to stay for an hour but I stayed an hour and 40 minutes. I found some great stuff!!!!!

My first cross was the second thing I found. Then came the merc and then the tax token and the silver boyscout ring and finally the Adventures of Frank Farrell pin.

Man what a mind blowing night!!!! Guess rubbing Nana40s belly in LA was just what I needed to fine tune my skills.

Thanks for looking....

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 807
  • cross.JPG
    cross.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 812
  • crossback.JPG
    crossback.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 811
  • close.JPG
    close.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 812
  • merc.JPG
    merc.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 809
  • mercback.JPG
    mercback.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 813
  • ringfront.JPG
    ringfront.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 792
  • ringback.JPG
    ringback.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 796
  • tax.JPG
    tax.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 789
  • farrell.JPG
    farrell.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 788
Upvote 0

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Good deal. That boyscout ring is the exact thing that Lance found at the DFXonly Hunt last weekend. It is sweet. Looks like you had a good hunt. Keep it going. :)

Bob

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Love the Scout ring!

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice hunt. Congrats

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Scores...Cool Pics before and after...At least you got out, who knows when the next time will be. ;D Good luck with the wife...HH

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet cross does it say i am a catholic please call a priest on the back?

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Not so cool for me. I had to watch Mastereagle dance. Have pity on me people. Have you seen the polar bear on the Coke commercial around Christmas time that ice skates? Yeah, that was graceful compared to what I witnessed. :tard:

Nana40....I guess now I will need to rub your belly for good luck too. :P

Baldingboy

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Is this getting racy or what? First we have Warsawdaddy looking at a bare knee....and now we have ME rubbing a belly? Hmmm......next thing we'll hear about is ME rubbing BB's shiny head! And, BB, don't even THINK about rubbing ME's belly.....oh the sheer thought sends bolts of lightning through my brain. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Great finds, though. Just one question, ME.....how bad did you get beat up for staying out.....LOL Just remember...........hint.....bank safety deposit box.

---Mel

borninok

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Awesome finds my friend!! Glad you got to get out and do some hunting and find some great goodies!!

Nana.....bring that belly out here to Oregon....I need some of that luck! okay okay...long drive...how about a swatch cut from the lucky pants?? rofl

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
The cross does not have any writing on the back. The only writing is on the front and it is not in English, at least it does not appear to be in English.

My Boss has one that has an Oval Medallion like Baldingboy found a while ago, the cross like mine but with writing on the back about being a Catholic and a small decorative medal with the Virgin Mary on it. This one appears to be made out of copper with a silver coating of some type. And it looks old!

I'm going to try and clean it up a little more and see if I cannot read the writing on the front of it.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Very impressive finds mastereagle22, a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine (Jim) found a Boy Scout ring just like the one you found .

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wav:
A TAX TOKEN! Say it ain't so! You're suppose to be finding zipper pulls! :D

ME! Wowwwee! What a hunt! 8) Now what's that total on silver for the last week? :o And just to think all it took was a belly rub! :D BEAUTIFUL finds! No telling what you'll be finding this season!!! I'm so happy for you! LOVE that ring and congrats on that first cross! :thumbsup:

borninok said:
Hmmm......next thing we'll hear about is ME rubbing BB's shiny head! And, BB, don't even THINK about rubbing ME's belly.....oh the sheer thought sends bolts of lightning through my brain. :dontknow: :dontknow:
borninok

:sign10:

BB... :D

Cyn...I can do that! :D I'd just have to tape the shreds together and paste 'em onto a piece of paper. :P :D

I'm so happy for ya, ME! :thumbsup: Keep those great finds coming!!!

Nana :-*

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions