FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I forgot how old I am getting. and how I missed all the pull tabs and bending and digging etc. (ha ha) But it felt good to get out again.

The new detector worked good, nothing great but at least I didn't get skunked. I need to hit the water, I think there will be less junk to dig in the water. I hit a busy beach that off the main trail and it doesn't appear that it been hunted to much......

Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Stick with it ,, you'll get gold , everybody does ;D ,, GUZZ1

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats on getting back into the beach cleaning business ;D, Good Luck with the new machine.
Glenn

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure you'll do well. Some days I feel the years, but you gotta get out and you might as well find stuff doing it :)

HH!
TBGO

OP
OP
FloridaBill

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snooksion said:
hey bill congrats . one problem that beach you were talking about i already hit it.might still be something there but slim pickings ::) ;D :o lol

Haha well I don't think it was the same beach, too many good targets and coins that have been in the sand for some time, and I didn't even hit the water yet, just the wet sand at low tide today......

And there was way too many pull tabs as I am sure you take them and not throw them back... I dug over thirty of them....

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Yes, us Viet Vets are getting older but we're not over the hill yet. Hang in there it get's easy after a few days. Congrats on a forgotten (that's forgotten to Thunters that is) beach. Clean it while you can.......HH

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread