First Gold Ring

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woo Hoo! I am so excited. Went out to dig some pull tabs and found this. It is 18k, 3.5g, but I don't know the hallmarks. I found it three feet from a ball court in some loose soil and leafs. Unfortunately I can't get any better close-ups.

100_1677.JPG

100_1678.JPG

Upvote 5
Great find. I have found 3 gold rings and all of the are 10k. All are ladies rings as well. 18k is awesome.

Congratulations on your first that is a very nice ring. Gold is good and 18k is almost perfect. Vey nice sir.
HH
TnMtns

Good job Mike! I have 42 gold rings and none of them are 18k. Congrats!
--
I tried to figure out the markings on that ring. The 30 is the makers number the AR means the Arezzo area. Arezzo Italy.

Very nice! Congratulations on your first - hope there will be many more!

Congratulations on you first gold ring!!! Many more to you! :occasion14:

Thank you one and all. I never would have started detecting without this site. Fix, thanks for the makers mark info. I knew someone would know more about the ring. Thanks again. Mike

Nice gold I have only found 1 at 18 K it is almost perfect and it was the only thing I found that day. Oh well it was worth will for the hunt. HH and many more rings

I found another one today. I started a new thread for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back