First gold?!?!?

supra889289

Aug 11, 2013
Went panning for gold for the first time and I found nothing including black sand everyone told me there was none around here by me well on my last try I found some black sand verrrrrry little but some and in the black sand stuck there like glue was this little gold picker just want to make sure I actually found some or if I'm dreaming haha

image-1790073719.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
supra889289

supra889289

Aug 11, 2013
I did it crumbled hahaha but on the brighter side of things I went out today and found some bed rock and started panning I'd say about an hour and a lot of black sand I mean lot but nothing until the last one I had a tinnnny little golden spec. And the sun was setting so it was shady I left what was in my pan in it and brought it home I finally got this tiny thing out and didn't loose it I put it under a little 60-100 microscope from RadioShack and it was gleaming gold not dull but it's so small this one is so hard to tell haha I'm keeping this one anyway because I believe it is

OP
OP
supra889289

supra889289

Aug 11, 2013
And if anyone could tell me how to determan if its one or the other when it's this small it would be apreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread