First Half Dollars of the Year!!!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for abou thirty minutes today at a local park that borders a marsh and was detecting about 5 minutes when I got two AWESOME beeps. I thouht my Cibola was freaking out but it wasn't. At about 6" someone had buried these two Kennedy Half dollars along with a quarter and two wheaties. I was surprised to pull all of that out of a single hole, especially two half dollarsQ!!! ;D ;D

Attachments

• MD pics 084.jpg
    MD pics 084.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 551
  • MD pics 085.jpg
    MD pics 085.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 550
Upvote 0

dr-quest

Feb 25, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold, Whites XLT,Tesoro Stingray ll,Whites Surfmaster ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I`d call that a glory hole ;D
HH :)

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, not bad at all. My heart was pumping though when I saw the size of those things. Wasn't sure there for a few seconds what kind of coins that they were. I was indeed happy though and yes, it was an awesome hole.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Last half I found was a Kennedy last year. I got so excited i stayed and hunted 2 more hours than I planned to!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread