DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out for about an hour and a half today to try out my new X-Terra 705. WOW! I can't begin to explain how happy I am with it's performance. I went to Druid Hill Park in Baltimore and detected in somewhat of a straight line for about 75 yards, then back. I was digging everything, checking the signals against what I dug. I can say that the readings and tones were spot on! If it was between 28-32, it was a screw cap. Between 10-12, old style pull-tab. Quarters were at 44, dimes at 40-41, and wheaties 34-36. Depth readings were what the machine said it was. I was hunting in factory set #2 discrimination. I was only finding surface targets, at first. Then it occured to me to check the sensitivity. I could'nt remember which menu item that was, but after fooling around with it for a bit, I figured it out. I was on 6. I changed it to 21 and immediately got a hit. Sounded like it was going to be a deep IH. Turned out to be a flat button at 8"! I knew then I had a great machine. Very light, user friendly and very stable. Can't wait to get back out when I can spend more time. Thanks for reading and looking!

P.S. I stink at cleaning buttons. Any suggestions?

finds3813 001.JPG
Haven't cleaned yet(can't read markings)

finds3813 002.JPG finds3813 003.JPG

Upvote 2
nice finds congrats HH

Those ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work really good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back