First hunt of the year, first with new AT Pro

thebirdflu

Aug 29, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just upgraded on Saturday from the Ace 250 to an AT Pro. I got lucky with some nice weather and a little free time today so I took the Pro for a spin. First I dug a couple of pennies in my back yard that I missed with the 250. Both of them were 6" deep. Next I sent to my local trashy park and dug a few coins, nothing special. Lastly I hit the school playground. I knew there would be a lot of shallow found there and I could practice pinpointing with the Pro. I ended up with $2.10 in clad in about an hour of swinging. It's not much but I was able to get a good feel for the machine. It's in a different league than the 250. I've got a good feeling I'm gonna find a lot of goodies with the Pro!

Now if only the weather will cooperate. It has been in the fifties here the last two days. Cold front moving in tonight and its not going to get above freezing for the next few days...

Upvote 2

Silversurfer79

Dec 24, 2013
Southern, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my AT Pro a couple weeks ago and it sure seems to be a good machine! Can't wait to hit some lakes and rivers. Good luck to ya!!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish i could get some 50 degree days, my forecast is showing teens! :sadsmiley:

Greybear

Dec 22, 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting an AT Gold tomorrow. It was 60 here in Colorado yesterday but today we didn't get out of the 30's. The ground is still frozen about 4 inches deep. Can't wait for some warmer weather!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread