First Lil Buckle For Me

M

MiniMe

Couldn't get out on Saturday, had to watch our lil grandson for a little while. Kinda glad I didn't though - with those winds and cold, not sure I could have handled it. Sunday however, I got up early and headed to the fields even before Joe (that's a first :laughing7:). Took some time and hunted a real trash area of aluminum cans. Didn't find much just some nails and copper pieces and a LOT of pieces of aluminum cans :(

Getting frustrated, I went back to the house to change up coils and take a break for a lil while - here comes Joe walking back to the house with that GRIN ;D obviously my cue that he had found something awesome (check his post out). After checking out his finds, I changed up coils and headed for the fields. Fifteen minutes and in an area hit by myself and others, I came out with this lil buckle, guess a strap type buckle, I was excited - a first for me here. Thanks for looking and HH!

100_2980.jpg

100_2981.jpg

Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a good first for the relic case! Nice find! :thumbsup:

Dirtgirl

Feb 6, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats ...

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Venture!!!!!.......That's all I have to say Baby :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

civilman1 said:
Venture!!!!!.......That's all I have to say Baby :thumbsup:

and a lot of Hey Spike - Hey Spike!!! :notworthy: :laughing7: Changing my settings like you suggested really helped. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread