Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I are visiting grandkids in Massachusetts and stopped by Hanafords grocery...so, of course I needed to check the coinstar...as I checked the coinstar lo and behold there was nothing in the reject bin...as I turned around I nearly bumped into a man holding a jar of coins...who watched me checking it...sheepishly I meandered off...anyway when I returned he was kind enough to leave a 43 wheat back...metal version...I was hoping it was copper....and a 65 Deutsch penny... so I was pleased to not have left empty handed...

Attachments

• IMG_20220421_172740_01.jpg
    IMG_20220421_172740_01.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20220421_172752_01.jpg
    IMG_20220421_172752_01.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 36

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I are visiting grandkids in Massachusetts and stopped by Hanafords grocery...so, of course I needed to check the coinstar...as I checked the coinstar lo and behold there was nothing in the reject bin...as I turned around I nearly bumped into a man holding a jar of coins...who watched me checking it...sheepishly I meandered off...anyway when I returned he was kind enough to leave a 43 wheat back...metal version...I was hoping it was copper....and a 65 Deutsch penny... so I was pleased to not have left empty handed...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Coinstar magnet

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I are visiting grandkids in Massachusetts and stopped by Hanafords grocery...so, of course I needed to check the coinstar...as I checked the coinstar lo and behold there was nothing in the reject bin...as I turned around I nearly bumped into a man holding a jar of coins...who watched me checking it...sheepishly I meandered off...anyway when I returned he was kind enough to leave a 43 wheat back...metal version...I was hoping it was copper....and a 65 Deutsch penny... so I was pleased to not have left empty handed

CM
Good job again.. congratulations
Thanks billb... I'm trying alittle coin mining to finish up on my quarter collection while here...I don't have alot of the Philadelphia mint marked ones...

Centsless Detecting

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2017
Milwaukee WI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
-Minelab Equinox 800 with 11" and 6" coils -Minelab Manticore-
-Garett AT Pinpointer-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pays to mingle a little bit when someone is dumping their change.

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the steel penny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread