First military button...and a nice one! And some other goodies!

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a hunt yesterday with The Patriot and Romeo, and it turned out to be a really great one. Getting out of the house is great, but when the finds are good and enough to keep you motivated, it's great! And when that really nice one pops up near the end, that much better!
I almost gave up on this signal, as I somehow pushed it down between the tilled field, but thankfully, I didn't and was able to get my first military button! A nice 2nd American ;D
009-1.jpg

I managed five coppers for the day:
006.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

The coin in the bottom two pictures appears to have a date of 1720, any ideas? I haven't put it in peroxide because it looks pretty fragile. Also got a George III and a couple of crustys mixed in there.
Also found what we first thought was a silver cufflink, but turns out it is plated, still kinda neat :)
010-1.jpg

Now the other odds and ends, musketballs, buckles, couple tiny pewter buttons, what appears to be a silver plated pewter/lead fleur-di-lis brooch of some sort, and some other odds and ends.
008-1.jpg

011.jpg

I had a great day, was good to meet up with people and be able to share a nice find!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread