First "Old" coin..

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
First "Old" coin..

Bought a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV last week, so this was my second outing. I found a few newer coins at a local park, then today, I found a 1934 Leaf penny. I was excited, even though I know it's not worth anything. Just enjoy getting to know my detector and finding things! Photo is not great, I've got to clean it up.

Attachments

• BountyHunterFinds 003.jpg
    BountyHunterFinds 003.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 276
Upvote 0

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: First "Old" coin..

The greatest journeys always start with one footstep :thumbsup: Looks like you're on your way. Learn your detector well, practice as much as you can & find the oldest spots possible. Welcome to the addiction :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
BayouGhost

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Thanks for the encouragement! Sorry the photo was SO big, I resized it to a better viewing size.

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome ! Congrats on your first Wheat cent , you will find many more and silver is not too far behind ! :icon_thumright:
Glen

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro

The first coin I ever found was much younger than yours.<G> The second I found was younger too. Come to think of it, the first 15 coins I found were ALL ... you get the drift.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions