Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drywallman,
The first picker is always a great experience and generally leads to more weekends "out there". Enjoy and good hunting...................63bkpkr

Jan 31, 2013
Yuma, Az
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Drywallman,
The first picker is always a great experience and generally leads to more weekends "out there". Enjoy and good hunting...................63bkpkr

He is dead right, now you're screwed! You've seen it, touched it, heck you probably even tasted it! Now you're going to want more and more and visions of more production and bigger equipment will run through your mind! Good luck in the gold fields, just remember stay safe, tell someone where you're going and bring plenty of water! That's my advice for the day.

Have a great weekend, Chris

OP
OP
Sample Pan Dan

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is dead right, now you're screwed! You've seen it, touched it, heck you probably even tasted it! Now you're going to want more and more and visions of more production and bigger equipment will run through your mind! Good luck in the gold fields, just remember stay safe, tell someone where you're going and bring plenty of water! That's my advice for the day.

Have a great weekend, Chris

And you're dead right Chris, already realize I need a small recirculator or mini high banker due to the slow flow.. Shoulda seem me today... I was in my knees in the creek shoulder deep digging by hand!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread