Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well Marie saw the sun and wanted to go for a drive. I saw the sun and the ground a thawing and wanted to go a digging. We compromised and did both!

Otto was a purring with his new alternator, blower resister fan and fuses. He of late has been high maintenance. Down towards Kentville we did a go with Bob Marley blazing away and in no time were at Callisters for a midday meal which was pricey but sum gud youz!

After the meal Marie sat in Otto reading Daniel Steel and I walked across the road and dug. In no time quota was had. Weather here has been a real mixed bag of toys this year with snow one day and cold while the next is mild and rain. Not complaining as digging in January is a treat. Stopped by Slickpick Rick's just as he was mounting his trusty steed to go a digging and chatted for a time.

First quota of 2012 consisted of 52 coins, fun zone token and a watch that took a licking and gave up ticking!
002-2.jpg

Never did get to use my Christmas digging presents that every well equipped digger should not be without!

The Garrett Pin-pointer for those hard to find cut quarters and pennies that hide on the side of a hole. Widely used by ETrac and other Minelab users that dig craters for holes!
016-1.jpg

The Brit special night light for every night hawker out a digging in those "special" places when the sun goes down!
007-4.jpg

And for that Bluenoser after a long hard day in the field who feels homesick at night the ultimate in drinking glasses!
001-4.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread