First Shield Nickel and an Older Token....

RedCardHack

Oct 2, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out at lunch today and got to swing the Deus around a little, First I found the Zeltner Token(1863), Then The Shield Nickel(1868), They were about 2 feet apart about 8-10" deep. Loving the new Deus. Thanks for looking. RCH
1863Zeltner.PNG1863ZeltnerB.jpg1863ZeltnerF.jpg1868 ShieldB.jpg1868ShieldF.jpg

Upvote 11
again Red really??? i think you should bring the ace 350 with you next time..and i'll bring the coinmaster pro..yes i said pro!!!.
yes i'm jealous..that is one sweet machine you have there and you seem to be learning it well..
as you know i'm finally starting to learn my at pro..but you are killing me with the xp deus..
i still have the oldest piece from the stone mansion..
ok...nice find..wish it was me but i'm ok with it..guess i'll drink my dinner again..
hh
OWG...
oops forgot about the nice token..you know i'm a big fan of them..cool finds

Last edited:
Big Congrats on a couple sweet finds, both not easy to find. Love the CW Store Card, they are so cool and a reminder of our not so long ago past! I've actually found 6 of them this year at one field site. (very lucky)

Last edited:
great finds

As the glass breaks!!

Sweet finds!!

Man with lunchtime finds like that I'd have a sandwich in one hand and my Deus in the other everyday. Great saves. I'm still learning my Deus but have found about six tokens since I got it. Keep up with great finds

hey Red...i am thinking the token is one of the coolest ones i've seen ..love the Indian head front..
you saved a part of history...by the way...you should get a deeper bladed shovel....for those deep pull tabs and other treasures..lol..
happy hunting...
OWG...

great finds, a lot of detail on that shield nickel!

Thanks for the comments, there is a bunch of learning yet to do with this awesome new machine. RCH

Nice nickel! Congrats

Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back