First Short Water Hunt Produces Silver

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is finally warm enough for me to water detect. :thumbsup: I like it when it's hot enough that my nipples don't fly off (ping...ping...) when I get in the water. Took the Aquanaut out to hit the beach at the local state park. I pulled 3 pieces of jewelry from the water as well as a fish hook. :hello2: The change was found in the grass and sand, practically all surface finds. I did this after dinner and only hunted in the water for a little over an hour and about 20 minutes in the grass.

The ring that looks like a cat face is .925, :occasion14: the other 2 pieces are junk.

20160705_202946.jpg

My only hunt last year produced 3 large fish hooks. :BangHead:

If it's hot this weekend, I'll be detecting up in Lake Erie (around Vermilion) since the yards are too dry to hunt permissions.

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 27

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good start on the water hunt season! Getting unbelievably hot right now in Virginia, so I will most likely be in the water this weekend too. congrats on your finds!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go, wet Loco! Congrats on the three rings, including the silver. I am sure you will score more goodies on the next one. Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread