First Silver and Diamonds

oddrod

Oct 31, 2012
Derby KS
Detector(s) used
Brother Bobs Tesoro Deleon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only been doing this for a week and today my son and I went to a park to find some clad. Had strong silver coin hit and dug up this ring. It has 925 on it which is sterling, but also has some beautiful stones. They look really good and not sure if they are real or not. Best thing is that my wife is a little more excited about me going hunting now. Hopefully I can get it off of her finger to see if it is worth anything. By the way, both I and my son are hooked. HH

Upvote 3

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
chances are very good the stones will not be diamonds. But a silver ring is still a good find! congrats

xtrmdigger

Oct 28, 2012
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Garrett AT PRO
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett GTI 2500
TESORO SAND SHARK
FISHER PULSE 8X
Awesome job, and just for the record my wife still has my first gold ring, so good luck with that! She lets me keep the ones with no stones! LOL!

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the silver! If she likes it ,i woulld just keep it. I sold for cheap a few rings and braclets that I wish i had kept! I started keeping my finds now....

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice find......try some pics next time

OP
OP
oddrod

oddrod

Oct 31, 2012
Derby KS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 705499
Only been doing this for a week and today my son and I went to a park to find some clad. Had strong silver coin hit and dug up this ring. It has 925 on it which is sterling, but also has some beautiful stones. They look really good and not sure if they are real or not. Best thing is that my wife is a little more excited about me going hunting now. Hopefully I can get it off of her finger to see if it is worth anything. By the way, both I and my son are hooked. HH

OP
OP
oddrod

oddrod

Oct 31, 2012
Derby KS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had it checked, fake diamonds, real silver, and real exciting..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO THE INSANITY!!!!!!!

Keep digging, you really need to print off the manual for the DeLeon since I forgot to leave it. Might help just a bit. Glad to see you on the board.

Later.. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread