First silver coin ever

recentlycured

Jun 28, 2013
Ok the third picture of the ring is my first silver dug and first ring as well....I posted this last night dug in my backyard.Well tonight I went back out and found a bunch of clad but also found this Mercury which is my first silver coin and it was a few feet from where I got the sterling ring!I have been hooked since day one of detecting,but I tell ya it just keeps getting better and better....not like I dug a Morgan or Spanish silver or even a seated (YET...LOL)but I am happy and proud with what I have encountered so far....and the best part is who knows what may be next?!?!?....Maybe I am flooded with rookie excitement but man I am glad to be a part of this awesome and rewarding hobby!
ForumRunner_20130722_221543.png

ForumRunner_20130722_221552.png

ForumRunner_20130722_221605.png

Upvote 7
Sweet Merc !

Nice job on the sweet finds!, welcome to this addicting and rewarding hobby. Along the way you will come across some of the nicest, most down to earth people in this hobby, at least that has been my experience as of yet.....

Very Cool man!...ive been hunting my house and havent found any silver yet...did find a wheat..way to go!

Keep up that attitude, even after spending all day and having nothing but a pouch full of junk and modern pennies. That can get a little frustrating but then again, you gotta remind yourself that you're not going to get rich with this hobby (well most of us anyways). Great finds.

Nice dime! Congrats on your first.

Great finds.. Digging up silver is always a rush... It never gets boring either.. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back