Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 14
Beautiful first silver coin and what a beautiful coin. A Morgan dollar is on my wish list. You are at the point of no return and hooked for sure

Wow...that is pretty darn impressive. I would enjoy a day like that.

Glad to hear he is addicted like many of us. Bet he is still stoked about pulling that Morgan.:thumbsup: Sweet coin.

Big Congrats to your friend!!

Don't know if finding a Morgan is all that good for a first silver coin, finding Rosie's and Mercs just won't cut it now. Lol

Awesome find.....

He he he, our secret weapon! Works well doesn't it!

Great detail on that Morgan!

Epic first find! Hooked for life after that no doubt! :metaldetector::blackbeard:-Yar!

What an awesome find. I hope he realizes that this doesn't happen every time he goes out, but he sure can try. That is still on my wish list. Congratulations to the new detectorist.

That poor poor man is forever hooked bad. That said...

Damn!

Please extend a congrats to your friend!

Steve

"Beginner's Luck", right?
No?
then, he's a detectorist.

Great FIND, and first-time with the new machine, too...!
Wow! :thumbsup:

Man, he is sure going to be bumming when the next 50 big silvers he digs are the lids to those barrel juices!

Great Morgan!

Great find, very beautiful condition on that sweet Dollar!

He is hooked. Loves the At pro. Just like most of us he may need professional help. Addiction is hard to kick.

What a beauty! Congrats to your friend! :occasion18::blob9::occasion18:

My first silver also was silver dollar - 1923 Peace Dollar eyeball find - so ya never know what's gonna happen when you get out there! Andi

If the first coin I found when I first started hunting was a Morgan silver dollar I would never put down the detector til the batteries quit . Those Morgans are hard to come by. excellent find there for him.

HUH,HUH ,YEP THAT THING IS COUNTERFEIT .I CAN SPOT A FAKE A MILE AWAY. MAYBE I NEED TO GET LITTLE CLOSER NEXT TIME BEFORE A MAKE A REMARK BUT REALLY THATS A FINE LOOKING COIN YOU GOT THERE NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. DETAIL IS CRISP ON THAT BEAUTY,VANZUTPHEN

One of the pretties American coin designs ever made, in my opinion. Your friend is off to a great start in this hobby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back