first silver for 08, 35 tax token , old toy and tootsie toy +

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Hello, neighbors house finds, renters moved out and my landlord bought the place and plowed the back yard up for making a driveway, iasked for permision and found lots of stuff, most of the coins were found in the front yard, oldest coin a wheatie 1939, also found a 42 wheatie, and a 43 s silver mercury dime , also found a 1935 washington state tax token, also a old broken toy, and a tootsie toy, also a ornate lid of somekind looks like from the 30's , few other finds i am not sure of and a few unknown caliber bullets, i still have a little corner of the lot to detect, right were i found the merc, my son wanted to go so we left i will try again when i have more time and not rushing myself, -------this is my first post of todays finds for 08, starting out with some neater finds this year, trying to hunt the older sites, good luck all and happy hunting, keep it swinging, tg

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 338
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 332
Upvote 0

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds and very nice "jumping" on the opportunity before part of it was covered in concrete! I hope you get the chance to go over the yard some more before new renters come in. Good luck!

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds :) :) --yep M-60 Blank--and silver too. Good photos.

Thank you for sharing.

Stryker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread