First slays with my XP Deus today!

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my first slays with my new XP Deus today 01-12-2014. Hunted from 8:30 until dark. Found more than this. These were my favorites though! 2 12 gauge Shot Gun Slugs that are not splattered, a bullet, VERY old Shot gun shell brass casings one is marked 16 Gauge, a broken arrow, a blade I think? Possibly part of a lamp, a pipe, what looks to me like part of a time machine, a few shell casings, and a 1936 Wheat. Enjoy! And wow the machine is strong with the force....I think Yoda himself built it. By the end of the day I was able to pin point enough without using the pinpoint feature which is weird on this. What a great day! Enjoy!...PS if anyone can identify the tetanus promising blade, time machine part, and lamp part? I would appreciate it. HH!

CAM_0040.JPG CAM_0041.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Aussie

Nov 2, 2009
The time capsule thing is a fuel pump off an engine, old inline six cylinder would be my guess.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to love the shot gun shell casings! One of these days I should go through all of mine and start a collection of all the different kinds. I have tossed a lot of them but in the last few years I have been holding on to them for some reason. I guess it would make it more fun finding them.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TIME MACHINE !!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Thanks for great laugh, I was going to say carburetor, not much of a grease monkey. I wish it was a time machine, I could use one of those.

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fuel pump is my vote too. looks like you are having fun with your new detector.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will find what others won't.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions