first time ever MD

butterfly

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2007
yesterday I went to the mall to buy my first working MD, Ibought a Bounty Hunter( quick silver) . On the way in to the mall we got side swiped so we had to wait another hour for the police to get there and do there thing. well that long wait just made me all the more
anxious to get home and do my thing.45 min. later we're pulling in the drive way.I was so existed to jump right out and immediately start MD because I had already put it together
on the way home.Well my first three min. I found a quarter in my front yard, I was like a kid at Christmas running in thebhouse to show everyone my first find(never spending that one),Then I went back to the front yard had alot of beeps, but I didn't dig anymore out front I went to the back yard went to one part of the yard several beeps I knew I only
had time to dig one because it was getting late.Heres what I found.Two inches in Ifound
a 22shell case, two more inches down I found a nail , hole was still beeping so I dug deeper and found my treaser.silver what looks like could be a old money clip.gotta go dig another hole see ya later..does anyone else have a first time MD story.
happy hunting
butterfly

zlathim

Mar 8, 2007
Boise, ID
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Wow, nice work for your first day! At that pace you will find a cache of double eagles by the end of the week!!!

Thanks for posting and HH!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am very excited for you! Thanks for sharing your first MD adventure with us! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your finds!

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Ahh the beginning of another addiction. Welcome to the support program ;D

Hope to see all your new treasures soon.

Good luck and HH

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I know the feeling exactly. One thing though, you have to make the rest of us really jealous by posting a pic of your finds! Good hunting!

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
LOL I thought I was the only one that bought my machine off the shelf because I couldn't wait for the UPS man!

Congrats on your great finds!

My first time out, went to the City Beach, found a piece of wire, a rusty nail, a pushpin, a paperclip, and the rusty end of the sewer line! You're miles ahead already!! :D Good work rechecking your hole. Sounds like persistence paid off ;)

Kilika

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread