goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get a new MD when i realized my garret 750 wasn't cuttin' it. The first day i got it i found many coins, a toy helicopter, and a small sign for a local auto insurance company that can date 70+ years! Also, i forgot to mention that my first find was a wheat penny...in my front yard, after i MD'ed 5+ times with my garret! During the following week or so, I've found a ton of coins, junk jewelry, a silver quarter, and (drumroll) a 1976 Class Ring! 10K and from a local high school, it is my second gold ring and first class ring. (remember, this was all in a week and i didn't change a thing on my MD)

This MD is stronger, better, and more effective than my old garret. For its price, it is THE BEST!

However, i don't recommend buying this MD right off the bat. It is complicated to understand and until you've had experience, you might lose hope and end up not ever MD'ing again. I suggest getting a cheaper model, or the garret 250. I believe that is the best low priced metal detector. My cousin (who's 10) has found jewelry, coins, and other neat stuff

By the way, I'm 14 :)

HH
-GC

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck young man. You have many years of fun ahead. Don't give the hobby up, and one day you'll be famous.
HH
Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread