Need a little info on "Loops" please....

Wheezy

Dec 21, 2006
Jacksonville Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Prizm V
Need a little info on "Loops" please....

Hello all! :D
Does anyone out there have any experience or comments on using the "Jimmy Sierra" brand of "Big Foot" type loops. I see that there are 2 models to choose from. An 18" and 9" model. I was looking at the 9" one for use on my White's MXT. I am currently using the stock loop that came with my detector. I like it and all but I see where everyone seems to be using these "double d" types. These tout that designation as well. I've found a lot of oval shaped ones out there but these are rectangular. I have no idea as to whether that is significant or not. I do know about the "foot print" deference between the round and oval types and was wondering if this rectangular model has any added benefit to it or not. As always thanks for taking the time to read and answer this for me. Happy hunting!

P.S. And to those that took the time to answer my last post in regards to packing or shipping my detector to Michigan this spring. It looks like shipping it won out. Not too many people trust the airlines any more with their luggage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread