first Washington Quarter!

Lilly0fA

Feb 13, 2015
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I found my first silver Washington Quarter!:icon_thumright: I could hardly believe it when I pulled it out of the ground! I had to look at it a few times to makes sure...YES! It was right at the end of the day and it had already become dark. I finally have a silver Washington! IMG_4756.JPG IMG_4760.JPG

Upvote 21
OP
OP
Lilly0fA

Lilly0fA

Feb 13, 2015
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
against the wind: Thanks!
shoague: thanks!
flatdetector: Yeah? When there are wheat pennies, there's silver there!

OP
OP
Lilly0fA

Lilly0fA

Feb 13, 2015
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MackDog: Thanks I'd love to find a Barber! I see you're in Spokane. I'm over on the western side of Wa!
Old Dude: Thank you! I have found one silver quarter previously but it's Canadian. For whatever reason, it took me 10 months into this hobby before I found a Washington! Quarters sure are loud and difficult to miss. That's probably why they disappear so fast.
Garrett424: Hi and thanks! It seems to be a pattern with the good coins showing up at the end of the hunt. Yeah this park is lit up at night so it worked out...Yeah we are certainly moving towards the winter months here.
goldnugget: thanks! most definitely! standing liberty would be out of this world! or gold! I dig up the low tones all the time in hopes of gold jewelry...
spede777: thanks! this is true!
Argentium: Thank you! I think they disappear from site fast because they are so loud.
T-Bone: Thanks! Lol

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first silver Quarter Lilly. May many more end up under your coil & in your pouch !

Nepa-Will

Nov 15, 2014
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Washington! Nothing like seeing that big shiny coin pop out of the dirt.

OP
OP
Lilly0fA

Lilly0fA

Feb 13, 2015
Washington State
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nepa-Will: Thank you! It's just one quarter but it took me 10 months to find one! So I am pretty excited! I have a tally of coins I'm trying to find. Now one is checked off the list!

Dave2000

Oct 13, 2014
Long Island, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (Coils: 5x8, stock, Tornado)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the Washington! For some some reason, I couldn't find one of these for the longest time until my first a few weeks ago (found silver dimes, Indians, large cents, V's, even a 2-cent before my first Washington quarter).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread