First week and a half with my new ACE 250! Thanks for looking!

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Well after about a week and a half of using my new ACE 250, I have realized why this hobby is so addictive! I didnt realize just how much stuff I had found until I laid it all out on the table. I just want to first of all say how much respect I have for those of you who have been doing this for years and setting the pace and encouraging us newbies. This is a great way to spend your time and just relax. So these pictures below are of all my finds of my first week and a half. The relic pictures are of relics found on the Old Town Square in Pilot Point,TX, and the rest were found in parks and tot lots as you call them. My wife found the first ring and I dug it up and it was a sterling silver toe ring with a cross, and I found my first ring TODAY lol! I am almost sure it is brass, but it is the one that looks like it has a huge ruby in it, and it was fun finding it in the ground! In clad I believe there is almost 5 dollars now, not including the random 2 dollar bills i found on the ground while detecing lol. In the relics you will see an old door hinge and many many old nails, as well as a few items I have yet to identify myself. Then there is always the ol trusty pile of pull tabs! Good times! Thanks for looking guys and thanks for the encouragement! ENJOY and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• DSCI0557.JPG
    DSCI0557.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 454
  • DSCI1073.jpg
    DSCI1073.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 463
  • DSCI1084.jpg
    DSCI1084.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCI1087.jpg
    DSCI1087.jpg