Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...do you catch carp with sweet corn? I thought the joke about carp was eat the sweet corn and use cob as bait. At the end of day just eat the cob too, better than carps...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
...do you catch carp with sweet corn? I thought the joke about carp was eat the sweet corn and use cob as bait. At the end of day just eat the cob too, better than carps...

The lowly carp is a fresh water game fish found around most of the world,I catch and release,except when Russians,Pakistanis,Nepalis,people of foreign descent they take them all. These Russian fellas I have gotten to know pretty well over the last 2 years said one day they would surprise me some cooked carp...I'll try it.

K1600_DSCN1075.JPG

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the name of your business Bart? Location? I've tried to find it w/Google to no avail.

I work for a very wealthy family with a large fleet of boats. The family is very large and I work on and maintain there boats. Im the fishing and diving guide, and serve as a pilot for the keys and bahamas. I help with the planning of the trips....they like someone who can make the right calls on where, when, and how the best diving and fishing trips can be had. Also I keep the houses and boats secured through the hurricane season. This summer we will try and mix in some treasure diving with the bronze cannon corp...... we are searching for the 1563 galleon of Juan menedez...."el angel bueno". And sometimes in the summer ill go north and race sailboats in the great lakes. Im a very lucky man to have one of the coolest jobs on the planet !! Today we make the 200+ mile journey to long island bahamas to fish a blue marlin tournament !!

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I work for a very wealthy family with a large fleet of boats. The family is very large and I work on and maintain there boats. Im the fishing and diving guide, and serve as a pilot for the keys and bahamas. I help with the planning of the trips....they like someone who can make the right calls on where, when, and how the best diving and fishing trips can be had. Also I keep the houses and boats secured through the hurricane season. This summer we will try and mix in some treasure diving with the bronze cannon corp...... we are searching for the 1563 galleon of Juan menedez...."el angel bueno". And sometimes in the summer ill go north and race sailboats in the great lakes. Im a very lucky man to have one of the coolest jobs on the planet !! Today we make the 200+ mile journey to long island bahamas to fish a blue marlin tournament !!

Thank you for taking the time to write all that down.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes, I agree. I always thought he was a charter captain of sorts.

Oh, FYI those are walleye. That’s pretty much all I catch and show pics of. The upgrade officially was 29” and 8.88 #. Tomorrow is my first time in a tournament. No smart devices allowed.
Fat, I am going to get a little taste of your tournament fishing experience.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Only took near four weeks,I finally got one,A FAT egg ladened female,guesstimate 10 +.

K1600_DSCN1136.JPG

GOD Bless America AGAIN

Chris

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WAHOOOOO!
One of the only fish i havent caught yet
they are delicious too - nice

If you got some let's see them !! Freshwater, saltwater, brackish water. Minnows to whales. Let's see um !! Maybe we'll here a story or 2 !! Ill start with my avatar. View attachment 1514636
80+ pounder
Wahoo
And yes we all ware these terrorist face masks to protect our face from the sun in the tropics.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sailfish caught on light tackle inbetween Key West and Cuba
lots of tail dancing - little while latter we were racing a hurricane back to shore

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Key West baracuda

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Let us know the results WD!

Well, we didn’t win. We just missed the pay outs. They paid top 11 we took 12th, 5 fish weighed 36.6#. We got a consolation gift certificate for flooring for a boat that we don’t need. It was fun. I did get another upgrade for the derby. I thought I was going to be in the lead, but a young lady caught one that was 11.4#. Mine weighed 10.55 at the weigh in and then when we got to the bait shop for the derby weight it secreted a little and weighed 10.4#. I still have time, but I really don’t want to beat the 13 year old. It would be great if she won the division.

IMG_0641.jpg

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, we didn’t win. We just missed the pay outs. They paid top 11 we took 12th, 5 fish weighed 36.6#. We got a consolation gift certificate for flooring for a boat that we don’t need. It was fun. I did get another upgrade for the derby. I thought I was going to be in the lead, but a young lady caught one that was 11.4#. Mine weighed 10.55 at the weigh in and then when we got to the bait shop for the derby weight it secreted a little and weighed 10.4#. I still have time, but I really don’t want to beat the 13 year old. It would be great if she won the division.

View attachment 1926127

I wouldn't be ashamed of that. Great time, great trip! Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions