Fisher F2 or Whites Coinmaster

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
I've got the F2 and the new Coinmaster. They are both excellent machines, but there are some differences. The F2 can be swept fast and the target recovery between signals is FAST. The Coinmaster must be swept at a slower pace. The F2 has a wide range of coils to use...4", 8", 10", while the Coinmaster has the stock coil (9") and a 4x6 coil made for the Prizms will fit it. There may be more, somebody correct me if I'm wrong. The Coinmaster is very new, so more coil options may become available over time.

In a nutshell, both of these machines are great. The F2 seems to me to be lighter and it does very well in trashy areas due to its fast recovery rate. You might still find some package deals with extra coils, etc.

If possible, go to a dealer and try out the machines. Whichever one you decide on, let us know if you have any questions and.....Happy Hunting!

Eddie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread