Fisher F75LTD-DST Locked On Like A Pit Bull Dog

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't think that I was going to have a good day at all. I headed out this morning to a new site, but when I got there I decided that I would need the protection of a SEAL team to feel even halfway safe. Super bad area.

I got the hell out of there and went back to a site that I had already detected a few days earlier. There wasn't much left there, so I left for another site.

When I got to the new site I started off by finding a wheat penny that was nearly on top of the ground under a huge pine tree. I worked around the pine tree some and got a loud high audio tone and a VDI number of 30.

No matter how I moved the search coil about the VDI number wouldn't budge off of 30 and the high audio tone remained steady. I new it had to be something good. I dug down about 2 inches and popped a man's 14k gold wedding band. My second gold ring in the same amount of days. Happy happy happy.

My settings: 9.0, 0 discrimination, 4H audio tone, DE mode, and full sensitivity. It was running really quiet even close the power lines.

tabman

F75LTD-2%20Gold%20Ring%20001_zpsegmekwnz.jpg

F75LTD-2%20Gold%20Ring%20007_zpsn9jvjskq.jpg

F75LTD-2%20Gold%20Ring%20015_zps1rnerhdx.jpg

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on GOLD! The F75 is a beast.

CZconnoisseur

Jun 29, 2015
Colorado Springs CO
Detector(s) used
XP Deus All Three Coils (9" currently), Tesoro Vaquero 8x9 and 5.75" DD coil, Fisher F70, White's Spectrum XLT, White's IDX, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher 1265-X, Fisher CZ5, Fisher CZ6, White's TM808, White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's sick...2 gold rings in 2 days! Congratulations! My F70 can't arrive fast enough...

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's sick...2 gold rings in 2 days! Congratulations! My F70 can't arrive fast enough...

You dig most every target above iron anyway like do, but make 100% certain that you dig every target that's in the gold range that locks on and doesn't waver from one VDI number to the next. I sure wise you were still here, because I've found some really good places to detect.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Get sicker:4leafclover:, because I found another 14k gold ring today and lots more silver. Boy I sure wish you hadn't moved.

tabman

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
F75 ltd is a great machine sniffs out gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread